Recent Posts

Just Saying

Just Saying

Sunday 9 December 2012

Best excerpts from 'A Walk to Remember'

Did you see the movie a walk to remember? well...here are some few of the heart-warming lines in the book “A Walk to Remember”…


“It wasn’t that long, and it certainly wasn’t the kind of kiss you in see movies these days, but it was wonderful in its own way
and all I can remember about the moment is that when our lips first touched, I knew the memory would last forever.” landon carter


You know when it’s love when all you want to do is spend time with the other person, and you sort of know that the other person feels the same way.” -Landon Carter“



We kissed again, too, though not every time we were together, and I didn’t even think trying to make it to second base. There wasn’t any need to. There was something nice when I kissed her, something gentle and right, and that was enough for me. The more I did it, the more I realized that Jamie had been misunderstood her entire life, not only by me, but by everyone.” –Landon Carter

“Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.

 Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.”
“Jamie was more than just the woman I loved. In that year, Jamie helped me become the man I am today. With her steady hand she showed me how important, it was to help others; with her patience and kindness, she showed me what life is really all about. Her cheerfulness and optimism, even in times of sickness, was the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed.” –Landon Carter



ARE YOU BITIN? YOU BETTER READ THE BOOK...once you read the book...you'll know what really is true love...and the words that landon carter said to jamie in the book makes you sigh...that's all i got to say.....cheer y'all...

Courtesy- Google

1 comment:

  1. Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your
    favourite justification appeared to be at the web the simplest thing to have in mind of.
    I say to you, I certainly get irked at the same time as other people think about concerns that they plainly don't realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined out the whole thing without having side effect , other people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

    Also visit my page; www.youtube.com

    ReplyDelete

Designed By Blogger Templates