Recent Posts

Just Saying

Just Saying

Tuesday 18 June 2013

A walk to memory lane…by Anshuma Sharma



One night I flow with some old memories waves…
I let my heart realize that what actually it is for which it craves.
I realized I have step ahead on my own…

But memories of yours never let me be alone.

I remember everything you told…
I remember the tear which rolled.

Good, bad…
Happy, sad…
Love, hate…
Easy or delicate…
Loud, quite…
Brave and fight…
Relaxed and restless…
Kike and crestless…
I remember everything we had…
I remember how every rejection of yours made me feel sad.
I remember that request I made.
I remember the silence you kept.
I remember the pain it brought.
I remember the things we had…
I remember everything you said.
I remember that you are now gone…
And still your memories are making me frown.
I will remember everything about you…
Beyond every tomorrow I know.

-Anshuma Sharma


Write with us, Get your articles featured  here. 
contact: iampurplepen@gmail.com

Purple Pen. just one click away : Download our smart-phone App

 

2 comments:

Designed By Blogger Templates