Recent Posts

Just Saying

Just Saying

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Beyond The End...Chapter 11, by Nisha Raj

'Abhi, I want to tell you something.’ Shanaya said very seriously.


‘Yes, go on I am listening.’ I said


‘I have a congenital heart defect. I came to know about it two months back. I need a heart transplant. But you know how difficult it is to get a heart donor that matches you. So I left you and came here for the treatment. I didn’t want to spoil your life if I die. But then you found me and I thought that maybe god wants us to be together. So I let you enter my life again. But now the doctor says if the transplantation is not done within a week, there is no hope. I am sorry Abhi I must have told you earlier. I am really sorry. Please forgive me.’ She said meekly.


‘What? Are you kidding?’ I asked.


‘I swear on god Abhi.’


‘Oh god, why didn’t you tell me.’ I was shocked totally.

Words were too inferior to describe my feelings what I felt for her at that moment. I quickly contacted all the hospitals and all the doctors I knew. But there was only one reply that within a week nothing is possible.
At last I contacted Meera since she was the dean of a hospital and I wanted every help in all possible ways. I told Meera everything about Shanaya’s case. She assured me that she would do her best. Always wait for miracles for miracles always happen.


After 3 days I received a call from Shalby hospital that they have found a match for Shanaya. I thanked god. The operation was due on the next day. I wanted to know about the donor, but the hospital staff refused to share any information about it. 


The surgery went successful. My Shanaya  got a new life. I thanked the unknown person thousands of time mentally, that person was god for me. 


Shanaya recovered quickly after that. I also wanted to thank Meera, after all it was her hospital. But I just couldn’t contact her. All her contact numbers were switched off.



Read Next Chapter here

 

By Nisha Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates