Recent Posts

Just Saying

Just Saying

Monday 27 January 2014

Why did you Leave me?, A poem by Venu Pandey

I need you around, you make me complete..
I wish I could shake you up…hold you tight
and tell how much I loved…
See your love is here…I need you back.
C’mon say you love me too….
Just as you always do…
REMEMBER…you promised me life…just ME n YOU…
Together…would be close…hand in hand….
both in highs and lows….
No matter how hard is it…we would never be apart..
REMEMBER… you promise..so why…now its you…
who is doing so…????
C’mon..open your eyes..
Lets have a sweet morning fight..
Hey…come to me…there is no one by my side..
Listen to me.. I have so much to say…
M dying…. I can't see you walk away.
Wake up and tell me its just a horrible dream..
Stop playing mock..
You know how much I hate these silent screams…
OHH…!!!!!
Without you….
There is not an option rather..
All I know is I want you back..
Love you hard…..
and to do same for the next so many lives together…………
 
“FIR HUA YOOON…
K HUM KABHI NA MIL SAKE…….
.
.
.
VO CHAL PADA APNE RASTE…
M APNE RASTE....”


by- venu pandey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates