Recent Posts

Just Saying

Just Saying

Saturday 19 July 2014

Understanding, A very short Story by HAC

 

"It's 12 am at night. Where were you till now?" She asked me as I tiptoed to our bedroom and sat on the chair.

"Office," I said hastily. I opened my laptop to complete the next chapter.

"Your office ends at 5 pm and you want me to believe that you were at office till 11:30?" She puts her hand on her waist and inquired.

"Yeah."

"Well, what were you doing?" She maintained a still expression of anger on her face.

"I was writing," I said and opened the MS-Word document. I started typing briskly.

She left the room without replying and I just stared at her back until it disappeared.

Ten minutes later, there was a coffee mug on my desk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates