Recent Posts

Just Saying

Just Saying

Wednesday 26 September 2012

My Favorite Poem.....written on the last page. By- Himanshu Chhabra

So, another boring night of a C.A. student. Company law book and a Natraj Pencil. You can't take a writer away of his thoughts. I turned the last page of the book and wrote a silly poem. Silly yet the favorite poem of mine.

Dekho shona aaj hai full moon night,
gaale lga lo mujhko very very tight,
tu hi meri vodka, tu hi meri takeela,
Be my 100 watt bulb, make my life Bright.

Tere chune se dil krta hai fast Beating-2
This is the moment mera dil feating-2
Holding your hand, jee rahe hai hum
Achi baatein yaad rakhna, buri wali deleting-2




i am proposing you with all my sacha dil,
i want to pay all your shopping bills,
tere hone pe, na jaane kyn my dil smiles,
tu door jayegi, to my heart will kill.

mere bina mein rehne lga hu,
In your winds, behne lga hu,
kiss me dhire se on my chick
Tere sath hu, teri sansoon mein rehne lga hu,

Today, i promise. aaj se no more rona,
why to cry, jab tum saath ho na,
this is the sach, i want to say,
Pyaar krta hu tujhse, I LOVE YOU shona
I am not here to prove, How badly I wrote the poem. just wanted to tell that love is a language free bird, make it fly. fly through your hearts. and I know  I wrote this one very badly, but this is my true love for writing.


By- Himanshu Chhabra

So you think, you can write better? 
Write with usIampurplepen@gmail.com

Or send us ur article on Facebook: Purple Pen



4 comments:

  1. Nice poem.....
    I like it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. its raw,its emotive, its awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet!! :) brings a big smile on the reader's face! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Its truly amazing paragraph, I have got much clear idea about
    from this article.

    Feel free to visit my weblog; Nike Free Run 3

    ReplyDelete

Designed By Blogger Templates