Recent Posts

Just Saying

Just Saying

Tuesday 26 February 2013

"YET ANOTHER DAY" by Sobhan Pramanik.




Yet another day had shed itself from the branches of time...
Yet another opportunity I had let go to make her mine...
Yet another smile I lived to convey her that I am JUST FINE...

Yet another moon lit night adorning the velvet sky...
Yet another visit to the days passed by...
Yet another drop of tear leaving the eyes, speaks of how much I need her by...

Yet another morning beckons me to live...without her
Yet another moment begs me to love...but not her
Yet another truth that I bury deep in my heart--life is so empty ‘without her’...!!!

Author- Sobhan Pramanik,  
Write with us: 
Get your story featured here, please contact us at: iampurplepen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates