Recent Posts

Just Saying

Just Saying

Tuesday 8 October 2013

The Road Not Taken- Robert Frost (Re-inspire) by HAC


I was waking fearlessly on my path,
I was tired, a heart of wrath.
.
A stone interrupted my way to
success,
I looked at it and stopped my
progress.
.
The way diverged to make two ways,
Which one to follow, my mind betrays.
.
I tried to look as far as I could,
It was all abundant, my mind
withstood.
.
I sat down near the edge of stone,
I kept looking at the diversion, my
success postponed.
.
Both were equal, as the every ray of
sun,
Brightening the earth, still one
outdone.
.
A road less traveled, another with
just strangers,
One with unknown, other with known
dangers.
.
I finally decided to choose a random
way,
I realized there was no benefit in
motionless stay.
.
I started my journey again to success,
It wasn't about choosing, it was
about the uninterrupted progress.
.

Write with us.
Get you articles featured here. Please Contact: iampurplepen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates