Recent Posts

Just Saying

Just Saying

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Be The One, A Poem by Lalima Yadav

All my life , I lived
I lived only those moments
Moments I had with you
And when today , after the change
Everything is as before,
Oh yea ! Now that same.

My heart has so felt ,
That you were the one ,
My that only one ,
Whom I can't ever forgotten
My only one , my number one
Yeah , you'll be always the one
My number one !!

Those days you brought me
Millions cheers,
You made me strong
Let me overcome
My fears ,
Now when you are gone ,
Oh whatever the reasons are ,
Please , don't say me wrong !

All my life , I lived
I lived those moments
I had with you!
My heart has so felt ,
That you were the one ,
My only one ,
Whom I can't ever forgotten !
My only one , my number one ,
Yeah ! You'll be always THE ONE !!


Creation by : Lalima Yadav (Lavee)


1 comment:

Designed By Blogger Templates