Recent Posts

Just Saying

Just Saying

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Beyond The End...Chapter 10, by Nisha Raj

‘Abhi, I love you. I can’t live without you. Please don’t leave me.’ Shanaya said hugging me tightly and sobbing.
 
‘But you are the one who left me.’ I said.

‘I am really very sorry for what I did, please forgive me and don’t ask me the reason why I did all this.’ She said still sobbing.

‘I won’t ever  ask you anything, I just want you, nothing else.’ I said kissing her forehead.

‘You had a long journey Abhi, why don’t you rest for a while. I will go to the shopping mall and get something to eat.’ She said lovingly.

‘I am coming too. I don’t want to be away from you for even a while.’

‘Ok then, come.’

I didn’t know that this visit to the mall will redefine my views and my thoughts on love. I was watching her shop when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around. It was Meera.

‘Hi, Abhi...’ Meera said.

‘Hi, Meera. How are you? What are you doing here?’

‘I work in the ‘Shalby Hospitals’ here. I am the dean of that hospital.’ She said.

‘Oh wow, thats amazing. Anyways meet Shanaya, my fiancee’

‘Hi, Shanaya. Nice to meet you. Abhi and I used to study in the same college.’ She said.

‘Thats nice. Abhi never told me about you.’ Shanaya said.

‘He must have forgot. I need to leave now. Thank you.’ She said politely and left us.

Just two days after that mall incident where I met Meera, I received a call from Shalby hospital.

‘Mr. Abhimanyu, we have a patient named Shanaya Patel admitted here please come over.’ The nurse from the hospital spoke.

Within minutes I was at the reception of Shalby hospital.

‘Patient Shanaya Patel?’

‘Bed no. 18, general ward.’ The receptionist said after checking the data.

‘Thank you.’

I went there. Shanaya was all right except some scratches on hands and face.

‘Baby are you all right?’ I asked anxiously.

‘I am all right you should thank that friend of yours whom we met at the mall remember. She saved my life. We met at the super market and took the same cab but the car’s brakes failed. She pushed me out of the car at right time. But before she could jump off, the car crashed in a tree. She is in ICU. I think we should go and meet her. She is alright now, but still I think we should thank her.’ Shanaya narrated the whole incident to me.

‘Yes you are right. You go, I will complete the formalities here and come.’ I said.

After sometime I was in ICU sitting beside Meera. Shanaya was also there. I thanked her. She smiled back. And the old memories of the days when we were together came to my mind. 

‘Did she still love me? No thats not possible that was 9 years back. She must have moved on in her life by now.’ I thought.

After sometime we left....


  Read Next Chapter here


By Nisha Raj



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates