Recent Posts

Just Saying

Just Saying

Sunday 2 February 2014

One Life Chapter-11 , by Lohita Poosarla

She thought for all the possible reasons for Naveen not turning up, but she couldn’t find any reasons and her only source Karthik also doesn’t know anything.

One can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and we will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy.. So let them go, let go of them. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding us back from a new life. So Aradhya decided to leave him back in her thoughts where only she can see him when she wanted. 

Life was getting better day by day, it’s been three months since the accident, all her wounds have been healing, but still she was unable to use her legs completely. Karthik and Priya are helping her in coping up with the subjects and her dad helped her in studying. Her dad has taken special permission from college, for writing the exams without attending any classes. 

On the day before her exams, her dad has been assigned an urgent office work, out of station for a week.

“Dad, then who will take me to college” :-( asked Aradhya
“Even I’m thinking about that dear”

“Hmm... no probs dad, I’ll continue next year as a regular student”
Just then Karthik arrived “Uncle, if you don’t mind, I will take her to college”

Her Dad looked at Aradhya; her face was glowing with happiness, “Ok Karthik, but take care of her ok?”

“Yes uncle definitely, I will take her to the examination hall and bring her back home, it my responsibility.”

“Thanks Karthik, thanks a lot” said an excited Aradhya. He smiled at her and told “Aradhya, here are a few important questions, prepare for them, if you have any doubts, I will clarify tomorrow” with that he left the place.

“Are you happy now dear?”

“Yes Dad , You know if I’m not able to write my exams now , an year gets wasted , that’s what worried me a lot  , now its fine , and don’t scold me if I just get pass marks” he affectionately hit her on her hand smiling.
“Ouch dad, it’s hurting” she faked pain 

“Hmm... now enough take some rest and start preparing for tomorrows exam. I will leave by 8’ o clock train”

“Dad  ... I will miss you” all this while her father was there with her all the time, and with time their bonding became stronger.

“Promise me you will be careful...” 

“Promise Dad” he kissed her on the fore head

“All the best write well, and don’t worry about these exams, be cool and write well whatever you know, that’s it ok?”

She nodded her head like a small child, listening to her dad’s words.

Next day, Karthik has come to her house, to pick her up. She somehow settled with a loose Patiala and a loose top, for her convenience.

Karthik was giggling looking at her, “Now stop giggling mister, due to my leg problem, my mom settled me with this dress ok?”

“Hey, cool madam, you cool look cute anyways”



By: Lohita Poosarla
<lohitaanu@gmail.com>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates